NGO/NPO means Non Government organization or Non Profitable organization. NGO always works for social reform and the Empowering of such social issue. In this time the NGO and charitable trust are needed in society for doing basic works for the people who are helpless due to lack of recourses or disabilities. Starting an NGO is not a really tuff task. Trust usually work towards the assistance of certain causes or the welfare of a target population If you’re determined to begins the NGO in the world, some basic and brief instruction to start an NGO.
- It is a helping, dedication and to problem solving theme then so please doesn’t think about profit.
- All ages People and any world’ backgrounds people can create charitable organizations.
- For a perfect NGO they should need resources, knowledge, skills and support
- You need to ability to solve the problem of your trust and make the solution for them.
- Research about that subject that you want to choose for your trust mean e.g.: if you want to develop skill of computer or some other skill in children then you have to know all sources of them.
- Think about How to provide the fund to your NGO
- For Trust and NGO -Vision and objects are decided, that in which sector you want to do work for society like mental retardation, multiple disabilities, orphan etc.
- Specify the place where you want to open the NGO and its registration required to proof it legal.
- You should clarify the name and address of the NGO, details of major body members, human resource and staffs information.
- Specified minimum and maximum trusty and a trust need a minimum of two trustees. Which is responsible for activities and decision of organization
It Is The Best Way to Express Your Humanity in your country.