You only get one chance to make a first impression.
This quote continues to be repeated, even though it is borderline cliché, because first impressions can make or break relationships. This is true even if a first impression is a presentation.
If you are at a loss for how to make a lasting, positive impression during the first few seconds of your next presentation, consider telling a story, sharing a joke, or even leading with a powerful quote that relates to the message of your talk.
1) The regular question that gets asked in business is, “the reason?” That’s a decent question, yet a similarly legitimate inquiry is, ‘the reason not?’. – Jeff Bezos
2) There’s heaps of awful motivations to begin an organization. Be that as it may, there’s one and only great, honest to goodness reason, and I think you recognize what it will be: it’s to change the world. – Phil Libin
3) A business that profits is a poor business. – Henry Ford
4) In the event that you are not humiliated by the primary variant of your item, you’ve dispatched past the point of no return. – Reid Hoffman
5) In the event that everything appears to be under control, you’re not going sufficiently quick. – Mario Andretti
6) A man who needs to lead the ensemble must walk out on the group. – Max Lucado
7) Your work is going to fill an extensive piece of your life, and the best way to be really fulfilled is to do what you accept is awesome work. Also, the best way to do incredible work is to love what you do. – Steve Jobs
8) The man who moves a mountain starts via diverting little stones. – Confucius
9) The distinction between fruitful individuals and truly effective individuals is that truly effective individuals say no to practically everything. – Warren Buffett
10) Try not to be fulfilled by stories, how things have run with others. Unfurl your own particular myth. – Rumi
11) You don’t need to be a virtuoso or a visionary or even a college alum to be effective. You simply require a structure and a fantasy. – Michael Dell
12) Manufacture something 100 individuals love, not something 1 million individuals sort of like. – Brian Chesky
13) The two most essential days in your life are the day you are conceived and the day you discover why. – Mark Twain
14) The fruitful warrior is the normal man, with laser-like core interest. – Bruce Lee
15) Do whatever it takes not to end up a man of progress, yet rather attempt to wind up a man of quality. – Albert Einstein
16) On the off chance that something is sufficiently critical, regardless of the possibility that the chances are against you, you ought to at present do it. – Elon Musk
17) Amidst development and mayhem, keep stillness within you. – Deepak Chopra
18) Large portions of life’s disappointments are individuals who did not understand that they were so near achievement when they surrendered. – Thomas Edison
19) Fall seven times and stand up eight. – Japanese Proverb
20) I was educated the method for advancement is neither quick nor simple. – Marie Curie
21) Reconsider before you talk, in light of the fact that your words and impact will plant the seed of either achievement or disappointment in the brain of another. – Napoleon Hill